The advanced search allows a more detailed search on the content posted on this site. Use the filters available and good research!
- Physician, Psychiatrist. Associate Professor at Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, University of São Paulo (FMUSP). Full Professor in Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, ABC Medical School. Founder and Coordinator of GREA, Interdisciplinary Group of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs of the Institute of Psychiatry at the Clinicas Hospital of FMUSP (IPq-HC-FMUSP).
- Graduated in Biomedical Sciences from Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP). Master Degree and PhD in Pharmacology from UNIFESP. Collaborator researcher at IPq-HC-FMUSP.
Andréa Ferreira - Analista Administrativa
- Psychiatrist graduated from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Internship accomplished during medical residency in Psychiatry at Columbia University. Accumulated clinical experience in multidisciplinary treatment of patients with problems involving alcohol and drugs in Psychosocial Care Center Centra-Rio. Physician from the psychiatric emergency team of the Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein.
- Graduated in Biomedical Sciences from Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP). Master Degree and PhD student in Health Sciences by the Rheumatology program from UNIFESP. Scientific adviser at the Molecular Biology Rheumatology Laboratory at UNIFESP. Lecturer and health education consultant.
- Graduated in Psychology at the Federal University of Maranhão (UFMA). Postgraduate in Applied Psychology in Health / Health Psychology from the Catholic University of Brasilia. MBA in Human Resources. Attending graduate school in Neuropsychology at the Faculty of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa de São Paulo.